We do free estimates for all installations. Check the specials page for newly released coupons, products and offers from our manufacturers.
What It Takes to Bring Great Service to Your Door.
- Stocking of Parts – To make sure your door is repaired as soon as possible our technicians carry a large inventory of parts and accessories for many brands of doors and openers.
- Specialized Training – Without proper training, it would not be possible for a doctor to make a diagnosis and prescribe a remedy. With our trained technicians you receive the right repair, done efficiently, in the shortest time.
- Support Staff – It takes a diverse combination of people to support a top quality service business. Accountants, mechanics, customer service representatives, carpenters, legal counsel, dispatchers, marketing, instructors, etc.
- Product Showrooms – Staffing our showrooms with knowledgeable personnel and actual working doors and openers insures that when you need a new door you can see the product in action, the color, texture and quality of the door before you make a decision.
- Special Tools – The right tool for the right job insures a proper repair that will keep your door secure and operating safely.
- Facility Costs – Showrooms, warehouses and business offices all have expenses for rent, maintenance, phones, computers, office supplies, cleaning, lighting, air conditioning, heating, water and sewer.
- Insurance – Liability insurance for our employees and customers, casualty insurance for our facilities, workers compensation, auto insurance for our service vehicles.